Monday 7 December 2015

































live in london? come see me at the backyard market every saturday  11am - 6pm at The Old Truman Brewery 146 Brick Lane London, E1 6RU. I am a graduate designer and do everything myself each week I make new designs to sell on saturdays at the market. I hand print the fabrics, make each garment myself,  list everything online, do all social networking myself and prepare and ship everything myself. I am an independent london fashion designer. Meet me in person at the market.
This market stall is a creative approach to how I sell fashion. My stall features my original wearable exclusive designs in physical form. From designer directly to the customer so that I as a designer can have creative independence, freedom of expression to create my designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment